Ingredients (for one)
- 1/3 porridge oats, roughly 30g
- 1 tbsp homemade goji berry flaxseed (see post below for recipe)
- 2 tsp flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp plain (with 1 tsp honey or golden syrup) or fruit yoghurt, I used Cranberry Activia
- 5 strawberries, chopped
1. Add all the ingredients apart from the milk to a suitable jar or glass.
2. Pour in 2 tbsp milk and stir everything thoroughly. The consistency should resemble risotto.
3. Place the glass in the fridge covered with cling film and leave overnight or for a couple of hours.
3. Eat in the morning straight from the glass!