Ingredients (For Twelve Large Slices)
200g dark chocolate (70% coco solid or higher)
2 tbsp golden syrup
100g mini marshmallows
200g Rich Tea or Digestive biscuits
80g mixture of dried cranberries, raisins and dates
20g chopped hazelnuts or other nuts
1. Line small/medium sized baking tray with baking paper.
2. Bash up the biscuits with a rolling pin into medium pieces and put to one side.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup.
4. Take this off the heat and stir in all the remaining ingredients until the mixture is completely covered.
5. Place the rocky road in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until set, and then cut into pieces and serve with blueberries and ice cream.