Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 potatoes (I used homegrown ratte potatoes), cut in half or quartered
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- juice of half a lemon
- a handful of mixed seeds
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 handful of chopped parsley or coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli flakes
1. Start by mixing the mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika and seasoning together in a bowl.
2. Add the potatoes, mixed seeds and spring onions to the bowl and stir well.
3. Finally, sprinkle over the seeds and top with the chopped parsley.