Ingredients (for the granola - serves 5)
300g plain oats
75g almonds (or flaked almonds), roughly chopped
45g sunflower seeds
45g pumpkin seeds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
120ml maple syrup
1. Set the oven to 165°C and cover a large flat oven dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add the rapeseed oil. Stir thoroughly, and pour in the maple syrup.
3. Once the ingredients are evenly coated in the syrup and oil, transfer the mix into the oven dish and spread equally.
4. Place in the oven for 40 minutes, stirring the contents every 10 minutes. The browner the granola gets, the crunchier it will be, so remove it from the oven when it suits your taste.
Ingredients (for the granola and yoghurt puddings - serves 2)
yoghurt or soya yoghurt
blueberries or other fruit (pomegranate seeds are great too)
1. Decide on a suitable, beautiful glass to use.
2. Place 1 tbsp of granola in eat glass and top up with 1 tbsp yoghurt. Continue this twice.
3. Decorate the top with fruit and drizzle it with honey or jam.
These can be left in the fridge for a few hours before serving, so they are great for dinner parties or feeding for the family.